Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
onion, strung, use Cone #2
16-ounce (454g) package frozen chopped broccoli
14.5-ounce (430 mL) cans chicken broth
Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Set temperature on digital probe to 325°F/165°C for the MP5. Add butter.
- When butter is melted, add onions and cook until softened.
- Stir in broccoli and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 200°F/95°C. Stir in cheese cubes. Occasionally stir mixture until cheese is melted. Add in milk and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Add to soup.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until thick. Serve warm.