12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
1.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
You won't miss the wings with this flavorful recipe. Buffalo cauliflower bites are all the craze these days. Same great taste with less the fat of wings! Simple to make in your Electric Oil Core!
cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Wash and then dry the cauliflower florets with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Preheat electric oil core skillet to 300 F / 150 C.
- In a bowl, add the flour, seasonings and water and whisk until smooth. Add
- Pour the batter over the cauliflower florets and toss until coated.
- Add florets to the skillet and cover. Cook for 5 mins, turn and cook for an additional 5 mins.
- Add sauce to the cauliflower florets and toss. Cover and cook for an additional 2 mins.
- Serve immediately with a side of celery and carrot sticks. Serve immediately with a side of celery and carrot sticks. Serve immediately with a side of carrots & celery.