12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
No need to fry your wings in oil anymore! Simply add them to your Electric Oil Core and in 20 mins, you'll have the crispiest, tastiest wings you've ever had! Season with any dry rub or sauce you'd like. The possibilities are endless!
chicken wings, with skin on
season: salt & pepper
- Wash and then dry your wings with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- Preheat electric oil core skillet to 400 F / 200 C.
- Add wings to the skillet and press them down to ensure the skin is facing down and stuck to the skillet.
- Place cover on the skillet and leave it cracked so that the moisture can escape, which will allow the wings to "fry".
- After 10 mins, or until the wings release on their own, turn the wings over and press down to ensure the skin sticks to the skillet. Cook for an additional 10 mins, or until wings release on their own and the skin is a golden brown and crispy.
- In a bowl, mix the sauce and melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Toss the wings in the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately with a side of celery and carrot sticks.