We all know chicken can get boring sometimes. NOT anymore! Bring the island home to you! This recipe is full of Caribbean flair and is what we like to call, finger-licking-good! Serve over white rice or in lettuce wraps for a healthier alternative. And don't worry if you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, because cooking frozen chicken breast in Saladmaster 316Ti cookware is a dream come true!
Like what you see? Experience a meal with Saladmaster or get special offers by contacting your Saladmaster Dealer today!
- Place your chicken in a bowl and season with the jerk seasoning. Use your hands to rub the seasoning into the chicken and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the honey, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, jerk seasoning, pepper and light brown sugar. Whisk until combined.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat for 7-9 minutes or until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates. Add the chicken and cover. Cook for 10 minutes and then remove from the skillet.
- Add pineapple, mango and salt (optional) to the skillet, cover and cook for 5 minutes to allow the fruit to release its natural sugars.
- Add the cooked chicken back into the skillet and add the sauce. Cover and let simmer for 7 minutes.
- Serve over white rice, quinoa or in lettuce wraps for a healthier low-carb alternative.