4 - 6 servings
11" Large Skillet with Cover
1.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
We all know chicken can get boring sometimes. NOT anymore! Bring the island home to you! This recipe is full of Caribbean flair and is what we like to call, finger-licking-good! Serve over white rice or in lettuce wraps for a healthier alternative. And don't worry if you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, because cooking frozen chicken breast in Saladmaster 316Ti cookware is a dream come true!
Like what you see? Experience a meal with Saladmaster or get special offers by contacting your Saladmaster Dealer today!
chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
apple cider vinegar
light brown sugar, packed
Jamaican jerk seasoning
black pepper, ground
salt (optional, for the glaze)
- Place your chicken in a bowl and season with the jerk seasoning. Use your hands to rub the seasoning into the chicken and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the honey, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, jerk seasoning, pepper and light brown sugar. Whisk until combined.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat for 7-9 minutes or until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates. Add the chicken and cover. Cook for 10 minutes and then remove from the skillet.
- Add pineapple, mango and salt (optional) to the skillet, cover and cook for 5 minutes to allow the fruit to release its natural sugars.
- Add the cooked chicken back into the skillet and add the sauce. Cover and let simmer for 7 minutes.
- Serve over white rice, quinoa or in lettuce wraps for a healthier low-carb alternative.