Get all the flavor without all the carbs of traditional fried rice with this delicious Vegetarian Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe. Cauliflower rice has approximately 25 carbs per cup, versus traditional brown rice that has over 200 carbs per cup. Add a variety of your favorite vegetables and omit the eggs to make this a vegan-friendly meal.
- Preheat wok for approximately 5-7 minutes or until several drops of water sprinkled on the pan skitter and dissipate.
- Add the onions, carrots, garlic and ginger. Cover and cook until onions are translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them until they are combined. Add them to the wok and cook until they are fully scrambled and cooked.
- Add the corn, peas, sesame oil, cauliflower rice, green onions and soy sauce and combine. Cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with additional green onions and hot sauce, if desired.