Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
large mixing bowl
Looking for healthy salad recipes? This delightfully fresh tasting summer salad is perfect for a luncheon or dinner on a warm evening.
chicken breast, cooked and cubed (about 2 large chicken breasts)
peaches, peeled and cubed
small cucumber, seeded, cut lengthwise, sliced, use Cone #4 (about 2 cups)
red onion, strung, use Cone #2
Mint Vinairgrette Dressing
white wine vinegar
fresh mint, packed
- In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, peaches, cucumber and onion.
- Place all Mint Vinaigrette ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour 1⁄2 of the vinaigrette over ingredients in bowl and toss gently to blend. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Save other 1⁄2 of vinaigrette to serve with the salad.
- When ready to serve place lettuce leaves (butter lettuce is very nice for this salad) on individual plates and dish salad, using slotted spoon, into the middle of the lettuce leaves. Additional dressing can be added based on individual taste.
- Pre-cook chicken in 11" Large Skillet before assembling the salad.
- Toasted pecans, coarsely chopped, can be added on top of salad for more depth of taste.