Don't worry if you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer! Cooking frozen chicken breast is possible with Saladmaster, especially when making homemade chicken soup. Delicious flavors simmered to perfection in the Saladmaster 7Qt. roaster, this soup is warms the soul on cold days, and makes you feel better during flu season. Easy to make with your food processor, just process everything straight into your roaster and it's less clean up!
Hungry for more? Experience a meal with Saladmaster
- Process onion, celery, carrots, and garlic into your 7 Qt. Roaster.
- Cook at medium heat for 10 mins, add paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin and garlic and combine. Add chicken breasts, chicken broth and rice and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click turn heat down to low and cook for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken and shred. Add cilantro, corn, lime zest and lime juice, cover and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add chicken back into the soup and serve immediately.