Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
large mixing bowl
Raj and Kewal Singh
green bell peppers, processed, use Cone #3
red bell peppers, processed, use Cone #3
onion, sliced, use Cone #4
green chilies, chopped
clove garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
ginger, shredded, use Cone #1
- Preheat skillet to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, onions, chilies, garlic, and ginger. Add soy sauce, paneer, and garam masala. Mix thoroughly until paneer has been colored by the soy sauce. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, add mixture, cover and add a few drops of water on the cover to get vacuum seal.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to 185°F/85°C and cook for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, add chopped coriander for a true authentic taste.
- Try adding peas, sweet corn or any other vegetables you may like.