Chocolate Brownie Cake never tasted so good! Paired with milk for a late night snack or your favorite ice cream for a mid-day dessert, it doesn’t get any better than this. With a few ingredients and the help of your Saladmaster Food Processor, you can enjoy this delicious cake in just 35 minutes.
- Add chocolate to the saucepan and cover. Set temperature on low heat to melt.
- In a bowl, add apple, meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, and sweetener. Mix well.
- After mixing, add vanilla extract, eggs, baking soda, walnuts, and melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Using your hand, baste the skillet with coconut oil and pour the cake mix into the skillet and cover.
- Set heat on medium-low and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the stove and keep covered. Serve warm or allow cake to cool completely.
- Cooking time can vary depending on the stove.
- When done, the top center of the Chocolate Brownie Cake may appear moist.