Saladmaster Food Processor
9" Small Skillet with Cover
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
chocolate cake mix
celery stalk, shredded, use Cone #1
zucchini, shredded, use Cone #1
apple, shredded, use Cone #1
Hershey's Special Dark chocolate bar
strawberries, sliced, use Cone #4
white chocolate shavings, use Cone #1 (optional garnish)
- Lightly coat the inside bottom of the skillet with cooking oil spray. Preheat pan on low heat.
- Put cake mix into the Saladmaster stainless steel bowl. Process celery, zucchini and apple using the #1 Shredder Cone with your Saladmaster Food Processor and add to the cake mix.
- Add eggs and stir ingredients until well incorporated.
- Pour batter into pan, cover and place pan on stovetop to cook over medium-low until the center rises. (approximately 20 - 25 minutes.) Cake is done when a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Flip cake onto serving platter and place Hershey's chocolate bar on top of hot cake. Allow chocolate bar to melt, spreading chocolate evenly over cake.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Garnish with white chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Strawberries slice better when using the Saladmaster machine if frozen.
- Parchment paper may be used instead of non-stick cooking spray.
- Cooking time may vary depending on stove temperature.