Grilled corn on the cob couldn't be any easier to prepare or tastier with a sprinkle of Cilantro Lime seasoning blend. Serve with grass fed sweet butter and wedges of fresh lime for an upgraded version of a favorite summertime treat.
Saladmaster seasoning blends are limited edition.
- Pour 1 quart water into bottom of broiler pan or until it reaches the marks stamped inside. Place grill rack onto broiler pan.
- Plug in cord to electrical outlet and preheat for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse cleaned corn in cold water and gently shake off excess water. Place corn on platter and sprinkle on all sides with seasoning blend, gently rubbing seasoning into corn on all sides.
- Place corn on grill rack. Turn during cooking until charred and cooked through, about 30 - 40 minutes.
- Serve corn warm.
- Cut leftover corn off cobs and add to cooked rice and black beans for a simple one dish meal.