Make this delicious tart lime filling stove top in the Ultimate Culinaire, no need to turn on your oven. The Ultimate Culinare is great for making smooth and creamy custards and fillings. Pour the filling into a prebaked crust and let it set overnight for a refreshing treat.
✅ Need an Ultimate Culinaire in your kitchen? Reserve your special offer ➼ http://bit.ly/2owvMbv
- Place eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Mix with wire whisk until everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour coconut milk, lime zest and lime juice in Ultimate Culinare, turn heat to medium. Bring mixture to simmer.
- Slowly pour 1 cup of coconut milk mixture into egg mixture, whisking to combine.
- Slowly pour egg mixture back into remaining coconut milk mixture that is in Ultimate Culinare, whisking while combining.
- When all of egg mixture in combined, continue whisking for 8-12 minutes until mixture thickens. Keep a close watch on cooking custard so it does not burn. Heat may need to be adjusted to medium/low depending on stove.
- Pour coconut – lime custard into prepared crust, spreading evenly.
- Garnish top of pie with toasted coconut.
- Place pie in refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours , up to overnight until firm enough to cut into slices.
- Garnish each slice with additional lime zest and lime slices if desired.
- Substitute lime zest and lime juice for orange or lemon or a combination.