This simple stuffed fish recipe is made special with the addition of fresh crabmeat and a vibrant tomato and parsley dressing. I prefer flat leaf Italian parsley as it tends to be more flavorful. Fresh parsley is easy to find and contains three times as much vitamin C as oranges and two times as much iron as spinach so don't be shy when adding it into your meals. Although I love parsley in cooked dishes, using it raw in dishes adds an extra punch of flavor.
Fresh Tomato Parsley Dressing
- Wash fish fillets and pat dry. Lay fillets on a plate and season both sides with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In bowl, combine crabmeat, yellow and green squash, lemon zest, lemon juice, hot sauce and season with salt and pepper. Stir to blend.
- Place 1⁄4 of crabmeat filling In middle of fish fillet and fold ends over. Place rolled, stuffed fish fillet with ends underneath into Culinary Basket. Continue in the same way with remaining 3 fish fillets, spacing stuffed fillets in Culinary Basket so they are not touching.
- Place 4 cups (960 mL) in bottom of roaster, cover, and turn heat to medium-high. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, remove cover and place Culinary Basket with fish rolls in roaster and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to low and cook for approximately 7 - 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- While fish is cooking prepare tomato parsley dressing.
- Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until combined but still chunky in texture. Taste dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- To serve, place warm fish on plate and drizzle with generous amount of fresh tomato parsley dressing.
- Serve fish with couscous or quinoa pilaf.
- Tomato parsley dressing pairs perfectly with pan-fried chicken breasts, shrimp and steamed vegetables.