10 servings, approximately 8 ounces (230g) each
Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
This vegan/vegetarian recipe is delicious, healthy and easy to prepare. What else can you ask for? Use your Saladmaster Electric Skillet to impress your guests with this enchilada casserole that is ready to eat in only 30 minutes!
onion, strung, use Cone #2
zucchini, strung, use Cone #2
black beans, canned, drained
diced green chilies, canned
carrot, shredded, use Cone #1
diced olives, canned (optional)
Smart Ground vegetable protein crumbles (optional)
vegan cheddar cheese, strung, use Cone #2 (optional)
cilantro, finely chopped
- Layer onion, zucchini, half of enchilada sauce and 4 corn tortillas in bottom of electric skillet.
- Layer black beans, diced green chilies, carrot and 4 more corn tortillas.
- Layer with Smart Ground crumbles, diced olives and remaining corn tortillas. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and vegan cheese.
- Cover and set temperature to 300°F/150°C and timer to 30 minutes.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, reduce temperature to 200°F/95°C for remaining cooking time.
- Serve hot, topped with fresh cilantro.
- When selecting vegan cheddar cheese, check ingredients to make sure casein is not included.