When you're craving Chinese take-out but don't want the added carbs and calories, this is the perfect meal for you! Egg roll in a bowl is just that, all of the delicious ingredients that are in an egg roll, but instead of being fried in a wrapper, it's served in a bowl for a healthier alternative. You can easily customize this recipe by adding your own protein and additional vegetables to it. Serve warm and top with sesame seeds and green onions.
Hungry for more? Click here to locate a Dealer near you for special offers.
- Preheat skillet to 250°F/120°C for approximately 5-7 minutes or until several drops of water sprinkled on the pan skitter and dissipate.
- Add the ground pork. cover and cook for 10 -15 mins until pork has cooked through. Drain excess oil, if necessary.
- Add soy sauce, chicken stock, garlic and ginger to the skillet and combine. Cover and cook an additional 2 minutes to allow the garlic to cook through.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, green onion and sesame oil and combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked to your preference.
- Serve warm. Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and hot sauce, if desired.