Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
ground pork sausage
black beans, drained and rinsed
Roma tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
yellow onion, processed, use Cone #2
pods of garlic, chopped
cheddar cheese, processed, use Cone #2
poblano peppers, cut in half (10 halves)
avocados, sliced or diced, for topping
picante sauce for topping
lemon and lime for garnish
- Cook rice according to package.
- Preheat large skillet to medium high heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, add sausage and brown. Add onions and sauté.
- Add diced tomatoes, chopped garlic and black beans. Stir until well blended and cooked thoroughly. Add cheese and mix well.
- Stuff ingredients into pepper halves. Place peppers in electric skillet, with pepper side down. Cook peppers for 35 minutes at 375°F.
- Plate peppers, garnish and serve.