5 servings, approximately 6 slices each
10" Electric Oil Core Skillet
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Stainless Steel Cutlery Set
pumpkin pie spice
honey or agave nectar
2 - 3
apples or pears, cored
- Preheat 10" electric skillet or 12" electric skillet to 450°F/230°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick mix, egg, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and honey or agave. Mix well and set aside.
- Core apples or pears. Using a knife, cut into thin slices.
- Dip each slice into batter and place in electric skillet. Cook each slice until edges are browned and bubbles appear in batter. Turn and cook other side until browned. Transfer to heated platter.
- Repeat until all fruit slices and batter is cooked. Serve hot.
- Use thin skinned fruit and do not peel.
- Easily customize this dish to fit your unique taste preferences by substituting in a fruit of your choice.