Saladmaster Food Processor
9" Small Skillet with Cover
large mixing bowl
fudge chocolate cake mix (approximately 9 ounces of cake mix)
zucchini, shredded, use Cone #1
apple, shredded, use Cone #1
raspberries, 6 per slice of cake
- Pour 1⁄2 cake mix into bowl. Add zucchini and apple. Stir well to combine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour batter into skillet and cover. Place on stovetop and place temperature on medium heat. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook for approximately 15 minutes. Cake is done when a knife inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Run a knife along the diameter of the cake to allow for easy removal from pan. Place plate on top of skillet and turn pan over so cake can slip onto plate.
- When serving, plate cake, spoon yogurt, coconut and raspberries over cake.
- Raspberries can be substituted with other fruits such as strawberries, blueberries or diced peaches.
- Yogurt can be substituted for other yogurt flavors.
- Anything baked at high altitude requires longer baking time. If, after 15 minutes, the cake is not done, do not increase heat. Simply recover and allow to cook longer.