Hard boiled eggs are a quick start to a simple and satisfying meal. Use the Saladmaster Food Processor to grate cooked eggs and then toss them with seasonal vegetables for a nutritious salad that is lower in fat and delicious. Prepare the hard boiled eggs used in this recipe quick and easy using this tip.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs.
- Using the food processor, grate hard boiled eggs and shred carrots and radishes directly into a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped basil leaves and chives.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and salt.
- Pour dressing over grated eggs and vegetables. Gently mix together.
- To serve, place a portion of egg salad on top of your favorite salad greens and garnish with an additional sprinkle of chopped fresh herbs, sprouts or diced avocado.