4 pancakes, 1 per serving
Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Square Griddle
medium mixing bowl
Authorized Saladmaster® Dealer
Top these delicious pancakes with the Blueberry Sauce.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until blended, adjusting the liquid if necessary.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on griddle skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 minutes, drop batter onto griddle using a measuring cup (about 1⁄4 of the mixture per pancake).
- When the pancakes become dried around the edges, approximately 5 minutes, flip to the other side and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with Blueberry Sauce.
- For a vegan alternative, replace the egg with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) aluminum-free baking powder.