Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
small mixing bowl
Contributing Recipe Editor
clove garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
medium onion, thinly sliced, use Cone #4
chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, trimmed of excess fat and patted dry
lemon pepper seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
Greek yogurt, room temperature
- Preheat MP5 temperature probe to 250°F/120°C. Add in garlic and onions. Sauté for approximately 5 minutes.
- Turn temperature probe to 170°F/75°C. Place chicken, lemon pepper, oregano and allspice into MP5. Stir to coat chicken with seasonings. Cover and cook 4 – 6 hours.
- When cooked, remove chicken and place on cutting board. Break up chicken into bite-size pieces with 2 forks. Add salt and pepper to taste. Return to MP5.
- In mixing bowl, stir flour into yogurt. Stir mixture into the chicken mixture in MP5. Reset temperature probe to 200°F/190°C and cook for 10 minutes.
- To serve, spoon chicken onto warm pita breads. Add desired toppings.