Looking for an easy to prepare appetizer or light entrée for warm weather entertaining? The Saladmaster Sweet Chili Citrus seasoning blend is a convenient and flavorful dry spice rub to season meat for grilling. Serve with a sweet and gingery dipping sauce.
Saladmaster seasoning blends are limited edition.
- Place trimmed chicken cubes into a bowl with salt and seasoning blend.
- Assemble seasoned chicken cubes onto skewers, making sure to leave room in-between pieces of chicken so they cook evenly.
- Pour 1 quart water into bottom of broiler pan or until it reaches the marks stamped inside. Place grill rack onto broiler pan.
- Plug in cord to electrical outlet and preheat for about 5 minutes.
- Add peach jam, tamari, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and water to sauce pan. Turn heat to medium and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, until ingredients are combined and jam is liquefied. Remove sauce from heat and keep warm.
- Place prepared skewers onto preheated grill rack and cook for 10 - 15 minutes. Turn skewers over and cook for an additional 10 - 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Place trimmed scallions on grill rack and cook for 4 - 6 minutes until browned and softened.
- Serve skewers warm with grilled scallions and warm dipping sauce.
- Substitute dry apricot for chopped fresh mango or apple.
- Serve chicken salad on top of your favorite salad greens.