Looking for a quick and easy meal to make without all the fuss? Look no further! This juicy grilled flank steak and side of vegetables is sure to do the trick! With the Saladmaster Smokeless Broiler grilling in the heat or cold weather is now a thing of the past. In less than 15 minutes, you'll have a mouthwatering steak to enjoy.
- Remove the rack on the smokeless broiler and add 2 cups of water to it. Put the rack back on and plug it in to turn on and preheat.
- Season your steak and vegetables with salt and pepper, or any seasonings you would like and set aside.
- Once smokeless broiler has preheated, set the steak in the middle of the rack and place the vegetables alongside it to cook. Let cook for approximately 7 minutes and flip.
- Cook for an additional 7 minutes for a medium steak or add additional time for your desired preference.
- Remove the steak and vegetables and let the steak rest for approximately 7-10 minutes to preserve the juices.
- Serve warm with the vegetables as a side. Serve as is or with any sauce of your choice.