An easy and quick vegetarian appetizer or meal that everyone will love! With the Saladmaster Smokeless Broiler, you are able to get all your grilling done from the comfort of your home without battling the outside heat!
baby portabella mushrooms
block of mozzarella cheese
block of parmesan cheese
garlic clove, minced
ground black pepper
- Take your Saladmaster Food Processor and your Cone #1 attachment. In your bowl shred your Garlic, Mozzarella Cheese, and Parmesan Cheese. Then add in your seasonings.
- For your mushrooms, take a damp cloth and wipe off each mushroom cap to clean them up. Remove the stems and sit the mushroom caps on the Saladmaster Serving Tray.
- One by one, tightly pack the cheese mix to keep all the goodness on the inside of the mushroom.
- Take your Smokeless Broiler, add 4 cups of water to the bottom, and plug it in to heat it up.
- After about 2 minutes, you can evenly distribute the mushrooms across the rack.
- The mushrooms will need 12 minutes to cook completely. After about 6 minutes into the cooking time, rotate out the mushrooms that are towards the outside of the broiler with the ones towards the middle.
- Plate and enjoy!