4 - 6 servings
Certified Health Coach
Boneless chicken thighs marinated in a fragrant mixture of Thai spices, fish sauce, garlic and seasonings become deliciously juicy and crispy when cooked on the Smokeless Broiler.
Saladmaster seasoning blends are limited edition.
boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
brown sugar, organic preferred
Thai seasoning blend
fresh cilantro, leaves and stems, chopped
- Trim chicken and place in a casserole dish.
- Combine garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, seasoning blend and chopped cilantro in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour marinade over chicken and massage into chicken pieces to evenly coat. Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. Turn chicken over in marinade several times during marinating.
- Pour 1 quart in bottom of broiler pan or until it reaches the marks stamped inside. Place grill rack onto broiler pan.
- Plug in cord to electrical outlet and preheat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill rack. Cook chicken for 10 - 12 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. Baste chicken with extra marinade while cooking.
- Place cooked chicken on serving platter and keep warm until serving.
- Garnish with lime wedges and extra chopped cilantro.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice, rice noodles or long grain brown rice.