Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
small zucchini, sliced, use Cone #4
small yellow squash, sliced, use Cone #4
scallions, thinly sliced
medium red, green or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips (or a mixture of all three)
coarsely chopped tomatoes
small onion, strung, use Cone #2
fresh basil leaves, minced, or 1⁄2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) dried basil
dash of freshly ground black pepper
haddock fillets, cut into serving size pieces
salt for taste
- Preheat skillet on medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, add zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, peppers, tomatoes, onions, basil and pepper. Combine.
- Cover and cook until Vapo-Valve™ clicks. Reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes.
- Push vegetables to outside edge of skillet and arrange fish in single layer, spooning vegetables on top.
- Cover and cook over low heat 6 - 10 minutes or just until the thickest part of the fillet is opaque (probe with a fork) and no longer raw-looking.
- Haddock can be served over cooked brown rice.