If you're ever in a hurry to feed a crowd or feed a few with a one-dish meal, then this is surely a family favorite that even baby can enjoy! Using half cauliflower and half potato makes this breakfast lower in carbs without sacrificing flavor in this easy one dish meal! Enjoy extra lean sausage without paying the price when de-greasing meat in the 3 Qt. Sauce Pan with Steamer Inset.
- Place sausage in steamer inset and place into sauce pan that is filled with 1-inch of water. Cover and set on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, process potatoes into a large bowl and rinse thoroughly with water. Process cauliflower into bowl and mix well to combine.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, stir sausage and add potato cauliflower mixture over sausage and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily again, turn heat to low and cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until vegetables reach desired tenderness.
- Stir in shredded cheese, if desired, garnish with green onions and serve.
- Easily mash mixture with a fork, when preparing for baby.
- When you're running low on time, fix this delicious hasbrown casserole for breakfast, lunch or dinner!