Get away to the islands with this delicious and decandent treat. Don't know what to do with those ripe bananas? This is the perfect recipe for you! Easy to make and in no time you'll have a sweet treat for dessert or for breakast. Top with any toppings of your choice. Fruits, nuts, syrups, let your imagination run wild!
- Add your bananas to a mixing bowl and mash them up with a fork. You can make them smooth or chunky, if desired.
- Add the sugar, spices, vanilla extract and flour into the banana mixture and combine.
- Spray griddle with coconut oil and preheat. Add batter in 2-3 inch rounds, fits approximately 9 fritters.
- Cook fritters until crisp and have gotten a golden brown on both sides. Press down to ensure the batter has cooked through and none runs out.
- Remove from the griddle and top with any toppings you desire. Serve warm.