12 rolls, 1 roll per serving
Round Cake Pan (9 inch)
Authorized Saladmaster® Dealer
rice paper wrappers
head curly lettuce
carrots, cut thin, julienne style
mung bean sprouts
bunch cilantro, finely chopped
bunch Thai basil, chopped
12-ounce bag kelp noodles (340g)
Sambal chili paste
- Place 1-inch (2.5-cm) hot water in cake pan. Dip rice wrappers, one at a time, in the water for 15 seconds on each side, drain and transfer to a plate.
- Place a lettuce leaf, carrots, sprouts, basil, and noodles in the center of the rice wrapper.
- Fold by bringing 2 sides together, then roll up from one of the open sides to form a roll.
- Repeat until all ingredients have been used up and 12 rolls are formed.
- In a blender on high speed, blend all ingredients together.
- Serve with spring rolls.
Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
Makes 10 servings, approximately 1 ounce each