Saladmaster Food Processor
1 Qt./.9 L Sauce Pan with Cover
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
Cooking 4 Life
Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
packet (3 ounces)
lemon flavored gelatin
classic yellow cake mix
zucchini, shredded, use Cone #1
yellow squash, shredded, use Cone #1
lemon, zest, use Cone #1
- Preheat electric skillet to 275°F/135°C with cover on.
- In sauce pan, boil 1 cup water. Add gelatin and mix until dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix and eggs. Shred vegetables directly into bowl. Add lemon zest and mix well to combine. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and add cake mixture. Carefully pour liquid gelatin over top of cake mixture.
- Cover skillet and cook for 20 minutes.
- If cake is not dry to the touch, quickly wipe moisture from underside of cover and replace on skillet. Let bake for another 5 minutes. Total bake time is between 25 - 30 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Top prepared cake with lemon glaze. To make the glaze, combine lemon juice with powdered sugar to taste.