Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Chef's Gourmet Skillet
A healthy, fresh and flavorful one skillet meal ready in less than 30 minutes! Filled with the flavors of the Mediterranean, this dish will have you coming back for seconds and thirds! Serve with any rice of your choice, or on it's own.
chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
medium onion, shredded, use Cone #2
zucchini, sliced, use Cone #4
garlic cloves, minced, use Cone #1
red bell pepper, diced
yellow bell pepper, diced
sun dried tomatoes, chopped
chicken stock, low sodium
fresh cilantro, chopped
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh basil, chopped
lemon, juice squeezed
salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat gourmet skillet over medium heat for 7-9 minutes until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Process zucchini, garlic and onion into separate mixing bowls and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper, add to skillet, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Flip chicken, cover and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In the chicken juices, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion becomes translucent, approximately 2 mins.
- Add zucchini, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Combine and move to the side, add sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers, cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Combine the zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers together and add the cooked chicken back into the skillet.
- Add chicken stock, cover and cook 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, oregano, cilantro, parsley and basil and combine. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with a side of rice of your choice.