10 Qt./9.5 L Roaster with Cover
Mexi Corn-on-the-Cob will become your favorite go-to recipe for the perfect snack or appetizer. Cook corn without added water in the 10 Qt. Roaster with Cover. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Want more information on Saladmaster Products? Locate a Dealer near you by clicking here - http://bit.ly/2Xr38LR
cotija cheese, crumbled
lime, cut into wedges for serving
- Cut tips off ears of corn. Remove husks from corn and set aside.
- Cut each ear of corn in half and place in large bowl. Rinse while leaving a little water on corn.
- Rinse ¾ of the husks and place in bottom of 10 Qt. Roaster with cover.
- Please corn on top of husks layering evenly in throughout roaster.
- Cover and cook on medium for 25 minutes or when Vapo-Valve™ steadily clicks. *Stove temperatures may vary from electric to gas. Helpful tip: Be sure the cover forms the seal during the heating process.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy individually or as a large side with mexi toppings.
Corn with Topping