Here's a quick and easy meal that family and baby will enjoy. We call this dish Mexican Fiesta because it’s a party for the tastebuds! The goodness of avocado, quinoa and black beans make this one dish meal power packed with protein so after dinner you feel full much longer. Excellent for summertime when you don't want to heat up the kitchen.
- Place lean ground meat in electric skillet. Cover and set temperature to 375°F/190°C.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, stir meat until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, quinoa, beans, garlic and stock to skillet. Cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, lower temperature 180-250°F/80-120°C for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with avocado, mango and salsa.
- Mash it up with a fork for older babies or use a blender to grind up the meal to desired texture for younger babies.