Whistling Tea Kettle
Tea is the most popular beverage in the world next to water. Tea presents an amazing variety of ways to enjoy the calming warmth or invigorating coolness. Try this recipe to bring a zest to any gathering!
tea bags black tea
fresh mint sprigs
sugar, if desired
orange and lemon slices for garnish
- Place tea bags and mint sprigs into a large pitcher.
- Place water in tea kettle and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and pour boiling water over tea and mint. Steep for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint, squeezing out excess liquid.
- Stir in sugar, if using, orange and lemon juice. Stir until sugar is dissolved; then add cold water.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish.