Mornings can be a hassle, especially when you are trying to stay healthy and fit for the summer months. With this recipe you’ll only need a few min and a few ingredients the night before to get your breakfast ready for the week and continue to crush your #goals. Hungry for more? Contact a Saladmaster Dealer near you for product information by clicking here - http://bit.ly/2J03qiP
- Mix vanilla, egg and honey in a bowl. Process banana with #1 Cone to “mash it” and add it to egg mix. Mix well.
- Add baking powder, oats, cinnamon and mix well until forming a thick paste. Stir in milk and mix well.
- Place ½ cup of water in 11” Skillet and place the egg cup tray on the top of the skillet. Fill up egg cups and place them on the tray. Cover with high dome lid (5 Qt. Roaster) and bake on med-high for 25 minutes.
- Remove from egg cups and enjoy!
- Substitute milk for non-dairy milk for vegan options
- Substitute honey for agave for a low glycemic index option