6 - 8 servings
Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
large mixing bowl
In a rush? Here is a quick and easy, oven free recipe that your entire family will love! And cleanup will be a breeze with only one pan to clean.
dry pasta (rigatoni, ziti or penne)
large onion, strung, use Cone #2
medium carrots, julienned, use Cone #2
6 - 7
large mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #4
Italian garlic herb seasoning
mozzarella cheese, shredded, use Cone #2
Parmesan cheese, shredded, use Cone #1
2 - 3
fresh basil, chopped
(5 - 8
- Place coconut milk, tomatoes, pasta, onions, carrots, mushrooms and seasoning in MP5. Mix until well blended.
- Place cover on MP5 and set temperature to 325°F/165°C.
- When the Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, reduce temperature to 200°F/95°C and cook for 35 minutes or until desired doneness (less cooking time for al dente).
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle with mozzarella and stir until melted. Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan.
- More or less liquid ingredients may be added according to desired thickness of sauce.
- Using vegan cheese will make this a dairy-free recipe.
- Excellent when served with grilled salmon, chicken or steak.