20 - 25 minutes
Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Gourmet Wok with Cover
small mixing bowl
medium mixing bowl
Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
broccoli, stalks, florets whole, processed, use Cone #3
red bell pepper, julienned
carrots, processed, use Cone #3
onion, processed, use Cone #3
2 - 3
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
almonds, toasted and strung, use Cone #2, optional
honey or agave nectar
- Preheat wok over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate add chicken. Cover, stirring occasionally, and cook approximately 8 - 10 minutes. Chicken should not be pink.
- Add broccoli, pepper, carrots, onion and garlic. Stir together, cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, approximately 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix all Orange Sauce ingredients through chicken stock.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch and water. Stir until well blended. Add to other Orange Sauce ingredients and blend.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and chicken in wok, stirring. Cook uncovered until thickened, approximately 4 - 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.