12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Brussels Sprouts sometimes get a bad rap and aren't a go-to veggie when planning meals. They're mistunderstood! They are a good source of calcium, potassium, and vitamins C, A, and K. This Saladmaster Electric Skillet recipe is full of flavor and aromas that will get your entire family wanting to know "What's cookin!?" Ready in less than 20 minutes, this can be a meal on its own, or paired with any protein.
Hungry for more? Get special offers now!
brussels sprouts, halved
shallots, strung, use Cone #2
garlic cloves, shredded, use Cone #1
- Preheat skillet to 300 F / 150 C. Once several drops of water sprinkled in the pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 - 7 minutes add in pancetta and cook until golden brown.
- Add shallots and garlic. Sautee until shallots have softened, approximately 3-5 mins.
- Add soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and brussels sprouts into skillet and combine.
- Cover and when Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low. Cook for an additional 10-15 mins or until desired tenderness.
- Once cooked, add Parmesan cheese and cover until cheese has melted.