Saladmaster Food Processor
9 Qt./8.5 L Braiser Pan with Cover
Authorized Saladmaster® Dealer
This favorite Filipino dish is made without water and without using oils, thus maintaining all of the food's many healthy nutrients. This is a crowd pleaser and it's perfect for the Saladmaster braiser pan, which is made for feeding crowds.
chicken, approximately 3 breasts, diced
onion, sliced, use Cone #4
green bell pepper, julienned
red bell pepper, julienned
carrots, sliced, use Cone #4
cabbage, sliced, use Cone #4
celery, sliced, use Cone #4
lemon or kalamansi
- Preheat braiser pan over medium-high heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on the pan skitter and dissipate, place garlic and onion into pan. Stir until onion is clear, approximately 45 seconds.
- Add chicken and allow to cook until the chicken is white, stirring occasionally, approximately 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, celery, peppers, green beans and 1⁄2 of the cabbage and carrots to the chicken mixture.
- Add noodles to top and push down into pan.
- Add chicken broth.
- Add final 1⁄2 of cabbage and carrot mixture. Cover and cook until Vapo-Valve™ clicks. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon or kalamansi over the top of the dish.