Saladmaster Food Processor
3 Qt./2.8 L Sauce Pan with Cover
2.5 Qt. (1.49L) Culinary Basket
7 Qt./6.6 L Roaster with Cover
6 Qt. (5.6L) Culinary Basket
10" Chef's Gourmet Skillet
large mixing bowl
Chef Sergio Corbia
Your guests will be asking for more after they try this vegetarian pasta recipe. Watch Chef Sergio prepare this tasty Italian dish.
zucchini, sliced, use Cone #4
yellow bell pepper, diced
garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
red onion, processed, use Cone #3
fresh parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese, shredded, use Cone #1
- Fill 3 Qt./2.8 L sauce pan 3⁄4 full with water and over high heat bring to a boil. Place fava beans in small culinary basket, place in sauce pan, reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tender. Place culinary basket in sink to drain and allow to cool. When beans can be handled peel off tough outer skins and discard skins. Place beans in large bowl and set aside.
- Refill 3 Qt./2.8 L sauce pan 3⁄4 full with water and over high heat bring to a boil. Place zucchini and bell pepper in culinary basket, place in sauce pan, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for approximately 1 - 2 minutes or until tender. Place culinary basket in sink to drain then add to bowl with the beans.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dance, place garlic, onion and tomatoes, reduce heat to medium-low and sauté until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and place in bowl with beans and vegetables.
- To the bowl add parsley, oil, salt and pepper to taste, and toss until well combined.
- Meanwhile, fill 7 Qt./6.6 L sauce pan 3⁄4 full with water and over high heat bring to a boil. Place pasta in large culinary basket, place in roaster, and cook according to package or until al dente. Place culinary basket in sink to drain.
- Plate paste on 4 plates, place vegetable mixture over pasta and top with Parmesan.