1 Qt./.9 L Sauce Pan with Cover
The Saladmaster Guide to Healthy and Nutritious Cooking Cookbook
brown sugar or unsulfured molasses
skim milk, to taste
sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- Combine bulgur, water and raisins in sauce pan over medium heat and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes.
- Stir and top each serving with brown sugar, milk and strawberries. Serve hot.
- Substitute strawberries with any fruit of choice or add blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries for a berry medley.
- Top with your favorite nuts such as pecans, walnuts or almonds.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute skim milk for a non-dairy milk such as almond milk, soy milk or oat milk.