Would you like to include more nutrient rich vegetables into your daily meals? Are you cooking for a large group or trying to prep meals for the coming week? The Grand Gourmet is an easy way to do all of that and accommodate a variety of taste buds. You can easily prepare 4 different fresh vegetables in the Grand Gourmet at the same time. Serve with a warm Ranch style dip or other dips or marinades. This is a great way to get the kids to eat more vegetables too.
Warm Cheddar Ranch Dip
- Place Neufchatel, yogurt, parsley, dill, pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes and Worcestershire into 1-quart saucepan. Place lid on pan and turn heat to medium When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click, remove lid. Add shredded cheese and scallions and whisk to combine, turn heat to low. Place lid back on pan and turn off heat. Set pan aside, until ready to serve. Reheat if needed prior to serving.
- Prepare vegetables, place broccoli in bowl of water, remove from water and drain, leaving excess water on broccoli, prepare cauliflower in the same way.
- Place cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and zucchini in Grand Gourmet, placing each vegetable separately in ¼ of the pan.
- Place lid on pan and turn heat to medium. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click, turn heat to low and cook for 3-6 minutes depending on how crisp or soft you want vegetables.
- Remove lid and gently push vegetables toward outside of pan, place 1 quart saucepan with warm Ranch dip in the middle. Serve.
- Substitute fresh dill for 1 teaspoon of dry dill.
- Serve with other dips, Rainbow Veggie Bowl.
- With warm cheddar Ranch dip.