16 servings, 5 ounces (140 g) each
10 Qt./9.5 L Roaster with Cover
small mixing bowl
Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
Now with Saladmaster, you can skip using the oven, and enjoy stovetop roasted ham instead! The sweet and tangy maple mustard glaze pairs nicely with succulent juicy ham. Perfect for any family gathering, especially during the holidays!
See recipe for Rosemary Garlic Roasted Turkey
Hungry for more? Experience a meal with Saladmaster!
precooked ham, approximately 10 pounds, scored
Maple Mustard Sauce
whole cloves, dried
- Place a clove in the center of each scored cross section on the ham.
- In a bowl whisk together mustard, brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Place ham in roaster and pour half of the sauce mixture over ham; cover and turn to medium (375°F/190°C) until Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily. Reduce to low (200°F/93°C) and cook 15 minutes for each pound of meat.
- Allow ham to rest before carving and serving.
- Serve with left over marinade on the side or use it as a glaze and serve