1 Qt./.9 L Sauce Pan with Cover
3 Qt./2.8 L Sauce Pan with Cover
2.5 Qt. (1.49L) Culinary Basket
Chef Sergio Corbia
An easy seafood recipe that is sure to delight the palate. Watch Chef Sergio prepare this one-dish meal.
sea bass fillet (approximately 6 ounces), skin removed
pinch of cayenne pepper
ginger root, sliced, use Cone #4, divided
mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #4
asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
soy sauce, low sodium
scallions, sliced diagonally
- Rinse sea bass and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Line culinary basket with parchment paper and place fillet on paper. Top with 1⁄2 of ginger slices. cover with mushrooms, asparagus and remaining ginger.
- Place water in 3 Qt./2.8 L Sauce Pan and place culinary basket in pan and cover. Set heat on medium. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook until done, approximately 10 - 12 minutes. When done, move pan to sink, remove culinary basket and drain in sink.
- Meanwhile, in 1 Qt./.9 L Sauce Pan over medium heat, heat oil and soy sauce for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Cut fillet in half and plate fish. Top with cilantro and scallions. Drizzle sesame oil-soy sauce over fish and surround with mushrooms and asparagus.
- Can use extra ginger for taste.
- Can substitute Bragg Liquid Amino in place of soy sauce.