10" Electric Oil Core Skillet
small mixing bowl
medium mixing bowl
fresh seasonal fruit, sliced (such as peaches, apples and strawberries)
apricot preserves (no sugar added)
whole wheat or other flour
pure maple syrup
- Place sliced fruit in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine preserves, lemon juice and nutmeg. Spoon over fruit and mix gently.
- Add flour and mix gently. Transfer mixture to electric skillet.
- Cover and cook at 300°F/150°C. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to 185°F/85°C.
- Place oats and cornmeal in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup and vanilla. Add to oat mixture and mix well.
- Top hot fruit with oat mixture and cook 15 minutes. Serve warm or cold.