Cook up a batch of this spicy buffalo chicken, with all of the flavors of buffalo-style chicken wings without the added fat. Cayenne pepper sauce is made with cayenne red pepper, vinegar, garlic and salt - skip those with additives and colorings. Take note of the heat level on the brand you purchase; some are hotter and others a little milder.
- Process onions directly into MP5 and spread evenly to coat bottom.
- Season trimmed chicken breasts with salt, garlic powder and cumin. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place seasoned chicken pieces on top of shredded onions.
- Pour chicken stock and hot sauce over chicken.
- Place cove on MP5 and set temperature to 350°F/180°C. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to 225°F/110°C and set timer to 50 - 60 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and breaks apart easily.
- Remove cover from MP5 and let chicken cool slightly. Shred chicken pieces with two forks; they should easily break apart.
- Keep shredded chicken warm in MP5 and serve with warm tortillas, blue cheese, lime wedges and extra hot sauce.
- Substitute blue cheese for blue cheese dressing or use ranch dressing to spoon onto shredded chicken.
- Serve wraps with chilled crunchy pieces of fresh celery.