5 Qt./4.7 L Gourmet Wok with Cover
fresh snow peas
green onions, sliced
lite soy sauce
- Shell and de-vein shrimp. Remove ends and strings from snow peas.
- Preheat wok on medium-high heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate, add shrimp and stir-fry for 5 minutes until pink in color.
- Add snow peas and green onions. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- In a small bowl, mix together sherry, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to wok stirring constantly.
- Season to taste and serve.
- May be served over rice or noodles.