Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Saladmaster® Oil Core Skillet Healthy Cooking Guide
dry white wine, or fat-free fish or chicken stock
onion, strung, use Cone #2
celery, sliced, use Cone #4
red bell pepper, chopped
yellow bell pepper, chopped
green bell pepper, chopped
large cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
tomatoes, peeled, diced
bay leaves, halved
seafood seasoning, salt-free (such as Old Bay or Chesapeake Bay)
hot pepper sauce, optional
fresh shrimp, medium, peeled, deveined
- Preheat electric skillet to 325°F/165°C.
- Place in skillet wine, onion, celery, bell peppers, garlic, tomatoes, bay leaves, seafood seasoning and pepper. Cover and cook.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to 225°F/105°C. Cook 8-10 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in pepper sauce and shrimp. Cook 2 minutes.
- Cover, turn heat off and let stand 4-6 minutes, depending upon size, until shrimp are done (bright pink throughout). Do not overcook.
- Remove and discard bay leaves. Serve hot.
- Serve with rice, if desired.