Cooking pizza without an oven? What?! Yes! With Saladmaster, you can bake pizza on the stove top. The Limited Edition Saladmaster Grand Gourmet is the perfect piece to make pizza in because of the size of the skillet. Whether you make your own dough or buy store bought and roll it out, you can make the tastiest pizza in Saladmaster. With home cooking, you get to choose as many toppings as you want and make it just the way you like it! This recipe calls for a pesto base with 2 ways of making your favorite pizza.
Hungry for more? Get special offers here!
- In a cold skiltet, spray some coconut oil to help keep the dough from sticking to the skillet.
- Take your pizza dough and roll it out. Once rolled out, carefully place in your skillet and form the crusts by leaving the edges slightly thicker.
- Take your pesto and with a spoon or brush, add the pesto to the dough and distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly throughout the pizza and top half of the pizza with your choice of toppings. For this recipe, we did a half and half pizza. Covered half of the pizza with tomatoes and basil and the other half with pepperoni slices.
- Cover and cook for 30 mins.
- Add pesto and cheese to the edges and cover and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove pizza from skillet to slice and serve!