Pork tenderloin cooks quickly and is so easy to prepare with the Smokeless Broiler. Serve pork sliced thin and topped with salsa as is, with rice, other grains or on top of grilled crusty bread for a hearty sandwich. Cook pork tenderloin perfectly by checking the internal temperature with a probe thermometer. Remove meat when internal temperature reaches 140°F/60°C. Place on a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest 10 minutes before slicing for a moist and juicy meat.
Saladmaster seasoning blends are limited edition.
- Trim pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Place tenderloin on a platter and sprinkle seasoning blend on all sides of tenderloin, rubbing seasoning in. Cover and allow meat to marinate while preparing pineapple salsa.
- Pour 1 quart water into bottom of broiler pan or until it reaches the marks stamped inside. Place grill rack onto broiler pan.
- Plug in cord to electrical outlet and preheat for about 5 minutes.
- Grill pineapple for 20 - 30 minutes until it is softened and browned on both sides.
- Remove pineapple from grill rack. When it is cool enough to handle, dice into medium size pieces.
- Place grilled pineapple, red onions, jalapeños, sweet peppers, cumin, salt, lime and olive oil in a bowl, and stir to combine. Add chopped cilantro and toss gently.
- Cook tenderloin for 18 - 20 minutes. turning every 5 minutes or so until browned on all sides. Cook until internal temperature reaches 140°F/60°C. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Slice pork tenderloin and serve warm with grilled pineapple salsa.
- Substitute cilantro for parsley or Thai basil.